Component moulding of plastics with the use of gas is a new moulding technology. This innovation allows reducing the product cost, improving quality and offering more opportunities for developers, in the construction of new designs of details.
1. The lower price because:
- Reduced quantity of material;
- Shorter production cycle;
- It is possible to produce a single detail. For example, when manufacturing handles, you do not need to connect the two parts;
2. Improved quality, because:
- Plastic dribbling marks are eliminated;
- Shrinkages on details are eliminated.
3. Design features:
- Components can be moulded with different thicknesses of edges to avoid shrinkage.
- It is possible to mould components with cavities without the use of mechanical markers.
- To improve the component strength, desired quantity of ribs, heads and other parts can be made, without prejudice to the surface.
- No pitting and dents remain.